King Seiko Garyu-Bai - SPB287J1
Inclusive of all taxes
- Automatic manual-winding capability
- 21,600 vibrations per hour (6 beats per second)
- 37 mm round dial
- Stainless steel
- Box shaped sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- 10 bar water resistance
- 24 Jewels
- Stop Second hand function
The Garyu-baiplum red dial colour of this timepiece is inspired by the birthplace of the original King Seiko in Kameido, Tokyo, famous for its plum orchards. The Garyu-bai,was the most popular plum tree of all, named for its shape, resembling a dragon lying on the ground. This specific tree inspired one of the last masterpieces of the Ukiyoe artist Utagawa Hiroshige: Plum Garden at Kameido, later reproduced by Van Gogh in the world-famous Japonaiserie: Flowering Plum Tree.
It is a reinterpretation of the 1965 King Seiko KSK series; highly sought-after accurate mechanical watches with a stylish angular profile.
In the 1960s, King Seiko timepieces led Seiko Watch Corporations developments in world-leading technical precision, along with Grand Seiko. King Seiko originated when multiple Seiko factories created different watches to encourage innovation one of the Japanese watch brands constant aims.
This version is updated from its original inspiration with a newly developed slim structure combined with a sapphire box glass, for a case depth of 10.33mm, the slimmest of 6R caliber models. It features a King Seiko crest mark on the crown and case back and the bracelet is inspired by the original 1960s design through a combination of mirror and hairline finishing.
The delicately cut three-dimensional indices are beautifully placed on the fine and radiant dial and the 12 oclock marker is lightly finished by a pattern technique of making just one single surface incision at a time.
Its stately, dignified and majestically classic looks remain.
- Gender : Men
- Movement : Mechanical
- Movement Type : Automatic with manual winding
- Calibre : 6R31
- Accuracy : -15/+25 seconds per day
- Duration : Approximately 70 hours
- Case : Stainless steel
- Case Size : Thickness: 12.1 mm
Diameter: 37 mm
Length: 43.6 mm
- Case Shape : Round
- Dial Colour : Red
- Water Resistance : 10 bar
- Clasp : Deployment clasp with push button
- Glass Type : Box shaped sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Functions : Stop second hand function
- Band Material : Metal
- Band Colour : Silver
- Other Specifications : 24 jewels
Screw case back
- Edition : Seiko King Garyu-Bai' Edition
Manufacturer Details:-Morioka Seiko Instruments Inc, 61-1, Itabashi, Shizukuishi-cho,Iwate-gun, Iwate 020-0596, Japan
Importer Details:- Seiko Watch India Pvt Ltd, 874, Temple Vista Ground Floor, Indiranagar 1st Stage, Bangalore 560 038