Presage ‘Castle in the Sky’ Studio Ghibli Collaboration - SPB215J1
Inclusive of all taxes
No Cost EMI available on all credit cards for 3 and 6 months
- Automatic with manual winding capacity
- 40.5 mm round enamel dial
- 10 bar water resistance
- Dual-curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- See-through screw case back
Seiko Presage ‘Castle in The Sky’ Limited Edition
There are just 1,200 pieces of this watch design available globally – an exclusive collaboration between Seiko and Studio Ghibli, the masters of contemporary Japanese artistry through animated films.
The renowned 1986 Studio Ghibli animated ‘Castle in the Sky’ film plot parallels with the idea of treasured items being handed down through generations – this Presage model is designed to be treasured for the future.
The film’s story centres around the concept of inheritance; desires, dreams and thoughts as well as physical items are heirlooms to be passed on from generation to generation. The main character inherits and uses his father’s goggles to continue the pursuit of his father’s dream of getting to the castle.
The watch’s design cues nod to the physical and conceptual heirlooms in the film.
The crown and dial feature the tangible Levitation stone, whilst the exhibition case back shows an image representing the dream of the castle. Nostalgic roman numerals and a vintage-style blanket stitched leather strap demonstrate the idea of these treasured items being passed on through generations.
Each genuine enamel dial is truly unique, manufactured by firing at a high temperature – its individual beauty is within any ‘imperfections’ that the artisan methods create.
Country of Origin - Japan
- Gender : Men
- Movement : Mechanical
- Movement Type : Automatic with manual winding
- Calibre : 6R31
- Accuracy : '+25 to -15 seconds per day
- Duration : 70 hours
- Case : Stainless steel case
- Case Size : Thickness : 12.4 mm
Diameter : 40.5 mm
- Case Shape : Round
- Dial Colour : Enamel dial
- Water Resistance : 10 bar
- Clasp : Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Glass Type : Dual-curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Functions : 21,600 vibrations per hour (6 beats per second)
- Band Material : Leather
- Band Colour : Brown
- Other Specifications : See-through screw case back
LIMITED EDITION on the case back
- Edition : Presage ‘Castle in The Sky’ Limited Edition
Our endeavour is to make the products reach you within 4 - 7 Business days for all major cities, from receipt of order and payment depending on the address for delivery.
Once products are delivered to you and accepted as accurate and as per the original order, there is no refund or replacement possible.
To know in detail about our policies, please click