Prospex Diver's Automatic Watch - SRPD11K1
Inclusive of all taxes
No Cost EMI available on all credit cards for 3 and 6 months
- Automatic with manual winding capacity
- 45mm round blue dial
- 200 m / 660 ft diver's water resistance
- Date-and-day display
Prospex owes its origin to the tranquil depths of the oceans. To pay tribute to its origin, the Save the Ocean Collection - aimed at maritime preservation - was launched. Proceeds from this collection will go to the Fabien Cousteau Ocean Learning Centre - an institution aimed at making a direct and positive contribution towards the health of the planet's oceans.
This blue-dial mechanical watch is amongst the ones included in this collection. Designed to challenge every limit at sea, this watch features a date-and-day display, LumiBrite hands and indices, and more.
- Gender : Men
- Movement : Mechanical
- Movement Type : Automatic with manual winding capacity
- Calibre : 4R36
- Duration : Approx. 41 hours
- Case : Stainless steel
- Case Size :
Thickness : 13.4 mm
Diameter : 45 mm
- Case Shape : Round
- Dial Colour : Blue
- Water Resistance : 200 m diver’s
- Clasp : Three-fold clasp with secure lock push button release with extender
- Glass Type : Hardlex
- Functions : Manual-winding capability
- Band Material : Metal strap
- Band Colour : Black
- Other Specifications : Screw case back
Unidirectional rotating bezel
LumiBrite on hands and indices
- Edition : Save The Ocean Collection
Our endeavour is to make the products reach you within 4 - 7 Business days for all major cities, from receipt of order and payment depending on the address for delivery.
Once products are delivered to you and accepted as accurate and as per the original order, there is no refund or replacement possible.
To know in detail about our policies, please click