Prospex 1968 Diver’s Re-Interpretation - SPB240J1
Inclusive of all taxes
No Cost EMI available on all credit cards for 3 and 6 months
- Automatic with manual winding capacity
- 42 mm round brown dial
- Curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- 200m / 660ft diver's water resistance
- Date display
The 1968 Seiko Diver’s watch was the first hi-beat diving watch – an important milestone in Seiko’s six decades of innovation in diving watches.
Its 10-beat high precision automatic calibre, one-piece structure, mono-directional rotating bezel and screw-down protection crown influenced Seiko diver’s watch development which has, for nearly 60 years, pushed back the frontiers of precision, durability and ease of use in watches for professional and recreational divers.
This 2021 version comes with calibre 6R35 and its long-lasting 70 hour power reserve, improved legibility and high visibility.
Country of Origin - Japan
- Gender : Men
- Movement : Mechanical
- Movement Type : Automatic with manual winding
- Calibre : 6R35
- Accuracy : '+25 to -15 seconds per day
- Duration : 70 hours
- Case : Stainless steel (super hard coating)
- Case Size : Thickness : 12.5 mm
Diameter : 42 mm
Length : 48.8 mm
- Case Shape : Round
- Dial Colour : Brown
- Water Resistance : 200m / 660ft diver's
- Glass Type : Curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Functions : Date display
Stop second hand function
- Band Material : Metal
- Band Colour : Silver
- Other Specifications : Screw case back
SPECIAL EDITION on the case back
Three-fold clasp with secure lock
Unidirectional rotating bezel
Lumibrite on hands, indicies and bezel
Our endeavour is to make the products reach you within 4 - 7 Business days for all major cities, from receipt of order and payment depending on the address for delivery.
Once products are delivered to you and accepted as accurate and as per the original order, there is no refund or replacement possible.
To know in detail about our policies, please click