Prospex Glacier Save The Ocean Turtle 110th Anniversary Edition - SPB333J1
Inclusive of all taxes
- Calibre 6R35
- Automatic & manual winding
- Stainless steel (super hard coating) case
- Case Diameter: 41.0 mm
- Limited Edition of 5,000 Pieces
This limited edition timepiece commemorates 110 years since Japans very first wristwatch, created by Seiko in 1913: The Laurel.
This design of this watch is inspired by the ice of Antarctica, expresses the accumulation of time linking the Antarctic history of Seiko divers watches with the time it takes for a glacier to form into its beautiful structure.
Its three-dimensional dial pattern and colour feature over 2,000 surfaces and have been designed to express the natural formations and pressure the glacier underwent during its long cooling period.
This watch shape is nicknamed by Seiko fans as a turtle its silhouette, side view and watch case back resemble a turtle with its curved comfortable shell. To divers, sea turtles are symbols of good fortune.
The Automatic in-house calibre 6R powered limited edition watch comes with both a five-row bracelet and fabric strap option with the fabric strap being made 100% of recycled bottles.
Seiko donates proceeds from Save The Ocean models to the PADI Aware Foundations Marine Debris programme, the worlds largest underwater clean-up initiative.
Prospex timepieces are designed to be practical, reliable and durable within extreme or everyday environments, for experts, sports lovers and adventure seekers alike.
- Gender : Men
- Movement : Mechanical
- Movement Type : Automatic & manual winding
- Calibre : 6R35
- Accuracy : -15/+25 seconds per day
- Duration : Approx. 70 hours
- Case : Stainless steel (super hard coating)
- Case Size : Thickness: 12.3 mm, Diameter: 41.0 mm
- Case Shape : Round
- Dial Colour : Silver
- Water Resistance : 20 bar
- Clasp : Three-fold clasp with push button release, secure lock, and extender
- Glass Type : Curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Functions :
Stop seconds hand function
- Band Material : Metal
- Band Colour : Metal
- Other Specifications :
Screw-down crown, screw case back
Lumibrite on hands and indexes
Magnetic resistance: 4,800 A/m
Additional polyester strap included
- Limited Edition of 5,000 pieces
Manufacturer Details:-Morioka Seiko Instruments Inc, 61-1, Itabashi, Shizukuishi-cho,Iwate-gun, Iwate 020-0596, Japan
Importer Details:- Seiko Watch India Pvt Ltd, 874, Temple Vista Ground Floor, Indiranagar 1st Stage, Bangalore 560 038