Prospex Diver's Save the Ocean Special Edition Watch - SRPE33K1
Inclusive of all taxes
To avail instant 10% discount on HDFC/ICICI cards, please select ‘instant discount’ option under ‘Promotions & Offers’ section on payment gateway.
No Cost EMI available on all credit cards for 3 and 6 months
- Automatic manual-winding capability
- 43.8 mm round blue dial
- Sapphire glass
- 200 m diving watch for air diving
- Date display
This Save the Ocean special edition diver's watch from Prospex combines style and functionality to perfection. Designed for the ones who relish adventure at sea, this blue-dial mechanical watch is complete with a date display, a 200-metre resistance and more.
The dial of this special edition timepiece represents the view of the ocean as seen by the 5m deep vision of the Manta Ray endangered species. Its colours echo the gradations of sunlight refraction and the patterns symbolise waves seen from under the sea.
- Gender : Men
- Movement : Mechanical
- Movement Type : Automatic with manual winding capacity
- Calibre : 4R35
- Duration : About 41 hours
- Case : Stainless steel
- Case Size :
Thickness : 12.8 mm
Diameter : 43.8 mm
Length : 48.7 mm
- Case Shape : Round
- Dial Colour : Blue
- Water Resistance : 200 m diving watch for air diving
- Clasp : Triple folding clasp with safety button
- Glass Type : Sapphire Glass
- Functions : With calendar function (date)
Stop second (stop the second hand)
- Band Material : Metal
- Band Colour : Silver
- Other Specifications : Unidirectional rotating bezel
SPECIAL EDITION on the case back
Screwed case back
- Edition : Save the Ocean Special Edition
Our endeavour is to make the products reach you within 4 - 7 Business days for all major cities, from receipt of order and payment depending on the address for delivery.
Once products are delivered to you and accepted as accurate and as per the original order, there is no refund or replacement possible.
To know in detail about our policies, please click