Astron ‘Laurel’ Limited Edition – 110th Seiko Wristwatchmaking Anniversary - SSJ019J1
Inclusive of all taxes
- Calibre 3X62
- GPS Solar
- Titanium (Super Hard Coating)
- Case Diameter: 41.2 mm
This piece is limited to 800 pieces worldwide.
This watch commemorates the 110th anniversary of the ‘Laurel’ – the first wristwatch made in Japan by Seiko.
Similar to the original ‘Laurel’ design, this model has a white dial with a red accent colour at 12 o’clock, whilst its vintage styling is updated with a modern looking polygonal-shaped bezel. The leather material used for the strap is sourced from LWG certified tanneries – the Leather Working Group non-profit organisation dedicated to sustainable leather production.
The watch features a 3X62 Solar-powered in-house built movement with GPS functionality, so it has exceptional accuracy being updated remotely by GPS satellite when the wearer moves between time zones.
Seiko Astron: the world’s first GPS solar watch – powered by light, automatically adjusted to your exact time through the latest satellite technology.
- Gender : Men
- Movement : GPS
- Movement Type : Solar
- Calibre : 3X62
- Accuracy : ±15 seconds per month (without receiving a GPS signal and at temperatures between 5°C and 35°C )
- Duration : Approx. 6 months
- Case : Titanium (Super hard coating)
- Case Size : Thickness: 12.0 mm
Diameter: 41.2 mm
Length : 48.6 mm
- Case Shape : Round
- Dial Colour : Silver
- Water Resistance : 10 bar
- Clasp : Three fold clasp with push Button release
- Glass Type : Sapphire crystal
- Band Material : Leather
- Band Colour : Brown
- Other Specifications : LIMITED EDITION on the case back
Screw case back
Lumibrite on hands and indices
Manufacturer Details:-Seiko Epson Corporation, 3-5, Owa 3-chome, Suwa-shi, Nagano-ken,392-8502 Japan
Importer Details:- Seiko Watch India Pvt Ltd, 874, Temple Vista Ground Floor, Indiranagar 1st Stage, Bangalore 560 038