King Seiko Mechanical Watch - SPB285J1
Inclusive of all taxes
No Cost EMI available on all credit cards for 3, 6 and 9 months
- Automatic manual-winding capability
- 21,600 vibrations per hour (6 beats per second)
- 37 mm round dial
- Stainless steel
- Box shaped sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- 10 bar water resistance
- 24 Jewels
- Stop Second hand function
It is a reinterpretation of the 1965 ‘King Seiko’ KSK series; highly sought-after accurate mechanical watches with a stylish angular profile.
In the 1960s, King Seiko timepieces led Seiko Watch Corporation’s developments in world-leading technical precision, along with Grand Seiko. ‘King Seiko’ originated when multiple Seiko factories created different watches to encourage innovation – one of the Japanese watch brand’s constant aims.
This version is updated from its original inspiration with a newly developed slim structure combined with a sapphire box glass, for a case depth of 10.33mm, the slimmest of 6R caliber models. It features a King Seiko crest mark on the crown and case-back and the bracelet is inspired by the original 1960s design through a combination of mirror and hairline finishing.
The delicately cut three-dimensional indices are beautifully placed on the fine and radiant dial and the 12 o’clock marker is lightly finished by a pattern technique of making just one single surface incision at a time.
Its stately, dignified and majestically classic looks remain.
Country of Origin - Japan
- Gender : Men
- Movement : Mechanical
- Movement Type : Automatic with manual winding
- Calibre : 6R31
- Accuracy : -15/+25 seconds per day
- Duration : Approximately 70 hours
- Case : Stainless steel
- Case Size : Thickness: 12.1 mm
Diameter: 37 mm
Length: 43.6 mm
- Case Shape : Round
- Dial Colour : Brown
- Water Resistance : 10 bar
- Clasp : Deployment clasp with push button
- Glass Type : Box shaped sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Functions : Stop second hand function
- Band Material : Metal
- Band Colour : Silver
- Other Specifications : 24 jewels
Screw case back
- Edition : Seiko King Edition
"Ships in 24 hours" (Only for selective products) basically means that your product will be shipped out or dispatched from our warehouse within 24 hours after placing the order. Once we receive order, we dispatch it out at the earliest, either on the same day or the next working day depending on when you’ve placed your order.
Our endeavour is to make the products reach you within 4 - 7 Business days for all major cities, from receipt of order and payment depending on the address for delivery.
Once products are delivered to you and accepted as accurate and as per the original order, there is no refund or replacement possible.
To know in detail about our policies, please click