Prospex Diver's Automatic Watch - SPB151J1
Inclusive of all taxes
To avail instant 10% discount on HDFC/ICICI cards, please select ‘instant discount’ option under ‘Promotions & Offers’ section on payment gateway.
No Cost EMI available on all credit cards for 3 and 6 months
- Automatic manual-winding capability
- 42.7 mm round black dial
- Curved sapphire with anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- 200 m / 660 ft diver's water resistance
- Date display
Ardent admirers of Coppola's iconic Apocalypse Now (1979) with an eye for watches are sure to remember a thing or two when they see this timepiece. It's a reinterpretation of the Seiko 6105, also known as the "Captain Willard".
Alongside essentials such as LumiBrite hands and indices, a date display and a water resistance of 200 metres, this watch features a stainless steel case that pays tribute to the resolve and a black dial that symbolizes the depth of the character himself.
- Gender : Men
- Movement : Mechanical
- Movement Type : Automatic with manual winding capacity
- Calibre : 6R35
- Accuracy : +25 to -15 seconds per day
- Case : Stainless steel (Super hard coating)
- Case Size :
Thickness : 13.2 mm
Diameter : 42.7 mm
Length : 46.6 mm
- Case Shape : Round
- Dial Colour : Black
- Water Resistance : 200 m / 660 ft diver's
- Clasp : Three-fold clasp with secure lock, push button release with extender
- Glass Type : Curved sapphire with anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Functions : Date display
Stop second hand function
- Band Material : Metal
- Band Colour : Silver
- Other Specifications : Screw case back
Unidirectional rotating bezel
LumiBrite on hands, indices and bezel
Our endeavour is to make the products reach you within 4 - 7 Business days for all major cities, from receipt of order and payment depending on the address for delivery.
Once products are delivered to you and accepted as accurate and as per the original order, there is no refund or replacement possible.
To know in detail about our policies, please click