Seiko Prospex First Japanese Diver’s Re-Interpretation - SPB239J1
Inclusive of all taxes
SHIPPING IN 24 HOURS
No Cost EMI available on all credit cards for 3 and 6 months
- Automatic with manual winding capacity
- 40.5 mm round dial
- Curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- 200m / 660ft diver's water resistance
- Date display
This 2021 design is inspired by Japan’s first diving watch, created by Seiko back in 1965.
This 2021 version comes with calibre 6R35 and its long-lasting 70 hour power reserve, accompanied by Seiko’s first ever original fabric strap for diver’s watches – the ‘SEICHU,” crafted in Japan, designed for flexibility and durability.
Country of Origin - Japan
- Gender : Men
- Movement : Mechanical
- Movement Type : Automatic with manual winding
- Calibre : 6R35
- Accuracy : '+25 to -15 seconds per day
- Duration : 70 hours
- Case : Stainless steel (super hard coating)
- Case Size : Thickness : 13.2 mm
Diameter : 40.5 mm
Length : 47.6 mm
- Case Shape : Round
- Dial Colour : Brown
- Water Resistance : 200m / 660ft diver's
- Glass Type : Curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Functions : Date display
Stop second hand function
- Band Material : Polyester
- Band Colour : Brown
- Other Specifications : Screw case back
Unidirectional rotating bezel
LumiBrite on hands, indices and bezel
"Ships in 24 hours" (Only for selective products) basically means that your product will be shipped out or dispatched from our warehouse within 24 hours after placing the order. Once we receive order, we dispatch it out at the earliest, either on the same day or the next working day depending on when you’ve placed your order.
Our endeavour is to make the products reach you within 4 - 7 Business days for all major cities, from receipt of order and payment depending on the address for delivery.
Once products are delivered to you and accepted as accurate and as per the original order, there is no refund or replacement possible.
To know in detail about our policies, please click