Astron GPS Solar Rose Gold Crystal Box - SSJ014J1
Inclusive of all taxes
- Calibre 3X62
- GPS Solar
- Titanium (Super Hard Coating)
- Case Diameter: 41.2 mm
This timepiece is named for its crystal box pressed dial pattern inspired by the legacy of the original Seiko Astron and its association with Quartz crystals, being the first ever quartz powered watch launched in the world back in 1969.
The name also refers to the box-shaped sapphire crystal glass found on several Seiko designs a scratch-resistant raised glass with impressive clarity which sits slightly proud from the bezel giving modern legibility benefits and a vintage geometric feel.
In a first for the Astron collection, designed to express new levels of innovation within the designs, this watch features a rose gold coloured bezel in a polygonal shape and gives the piece its strong and dynamic appearance along with its highly visible indices.
It features a 3X62 Solar-powered in-house built movement with GPS functionality, so it has exceptional accuracy being updated remotely by GPS satellite when the wearer moves between timezones.
Seiko Astron: the worlds first GPS solar watch powered by light, automatically adjusted to your exact time through the latest satellite technology.
- Gender : Men
- Movement : Solar
- Movement Type : GPS Solar
- Calibre : 3X62
- Accuracy : ±15 seconds per month (±1 second per day)
- Duration : Operating for approx. 6 months (when fully charged), power save: approx. 2 years
- Case : Titanium (Super Hard Coating)
- Case Size :
Thickness: 12 mm
Diameter: 41.2 mm
Lug-to-lug: 48.58 mm
- Case Shape : Round
- Dial Colour : Grey
- Water Resistance : 10 bar
- Clasp : Three fold clasp with push Button release
- Glass Type :
- Functions : Automatic hand position alignment function, Function to prevent the GPS signal reception (in-flight mode), GPS signal reception function (Time zone adjustment, automatic time adjustment), Overcharge prevention function, Power reserve indicator, Power save function, Reception result display function, Satellite acquisition status display function
- Band Material : Titanium
- Band Colour : Metal
- Other Specifications :
Perpetual calendar until 28th February 2100
Lumibrite on hands and indeces
Manufacturer Details:-Seiko Epson Corporation, 3-5, Owa 3-chome, Suwa-shi, Nagano-ken,392-8502 Japan
Importer Details:- Seiko Watch India Pvt Ltd, 874, Temple Vista Ground Floor, Indiranagar 1st Stage, Bangalore 560 038