Presage œKabuki� Limited Edition - SPB331J1
Inclusive of all taxes
Click here for more details
- Calibre 6R35
- Automatic & manual winding
- Stainless steel (hard coating)
- Case Diameter: 39.3 mm
- Limited Edition of 2,000 Pieces
- LIMITED EDITION on the case back
- Serial number engraved on the case back
There are just 2,000 of this limited edition timepiece available worldwide.
This watch is one of two special designs within the Seiko Presage Sharp Edged Series, combining modern watchmaking with traditional Japanese heritage inspired by the classical form of Japanese dance-drama: Kabuki. Kabuki theatre is known for its heavily-stylised performances, glamorous costumes and elaborate make-up.
The dial and underside of the strap features the traditional Japanese colour Kakiiro, a rich scarlet-brown tone, the colour of the costumes traditionally worn by Kabuki masters.
The dials on Presage Sharp Edged timepieces feature a traditional Japanese pattern designed to bring growth and success, designs which also featured on Kabuki costumes in the Edo period and thereafter became highly fashionable. This angular ancient hemp print has been seen in Japanese artisan objects since the Heian period (794-1185) and features on textiles and interior styles.
This watch features a new case design with a mirror finish on both lug sides along with a striking new two-layered dial and date window.
Seiko Presage: Timeless looks, precise mechanical timekeeping. Minimalistic watch designs with a distinctly Japanese aesthetic.
- Gender : Men
- Movement : Mechanical
- Movement Type : Automatic with manual winding
- Calibre : 6R35
- Accuracy : -15/+25 seconds per day
- Duration : Approximately 70 hours
- Case : Stainless steel (hard coating)
- Case Size : Thickness: 11.1 mm
Diameter: 39.3 mm
Length: 47.2 mm
- Case Shape : Round
- Dial Colour : Brown
- Water Resistance : 10 bar
- Clasp : Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Glass Type : Sapphire with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface
- Functions : Stop second hand function
- Band Material : Leather
- Band Colour : Black
- Other Specifications : Lumibrite on hands and indeces
LIMITED EDITION on the case back
Serial number engraved on the case back
See-through & Screw case back
- Edition : Limited Edition of 2,000 pieces
Manufacturer Details:-Morioka Seiko Instruments Inc, 61-1, Itabashi, Shizukuishi-cho,Iwate-gun, Iwate 020-0596, Japan
Importer Details:- Seiko Watch India Pvt Ltd, 874, Temple Vista Ground Floor, Indiranagar 1st Stage, Bangalore 560 038