Prospex Glacier ‘Save the Ocean’ 1965 Re-Interpretation - SPB297J1
Inclusive of all taxes
No Cost EMI available on all credit cards for 3 and 6 months
Ships in 24 hours
- Mechanical with automatic
- 40.5 mm round dial
- 20 bar
- Stainless steel (Super Hard Coating)
- Curved Sapphire Crystal with Anti-reflective coating on the inner surface20 bar
- water resistance
- SPECIAL EDITION on the case back
- 24 jewels
- Screw-down crown
- Three-fold clasp with secure lock and extender
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
This specific design is inspired by Seiko’s 1965 Diver’s watch – Japan’s first ever Japanese 150m Diving watch, worn on Japanese Antarctic Expeditions until 1969.
This ‘Save the Ocean’ Special Edition, inspired by the ice of Antarctica, expresses the accumulation of time – linking the Antarctic history of Seiko diver’s watches with the time it takes for a glacier to form into its beautiful structure. The dial pattern and colour express the natural formations and pressure the glacier underwent during its long cooling period. Glaciers formed during the ice age, approximately 150 to 3 million years ago.
Prospex is a combination of the words ‘Professional’ and ‘Specifications.’ These timepieces are designed to be practical, reliable and durable within extreme or everyday environments, for experts, sports lovers and adventure seekers alike. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
Seiko donates a portion of proceeds from Save The Ocean models to the PADI Aware Foundation’s Marine Debris programme, the world’s largest underwater clean-up initiative.
Country of Origin - Japan
Ships in 24 hours
- Gender : Men
- Movement : Mechanical
- Movement Type : Automatic with manual winding
- Calibre : 6R35
- Accuracy : -15/+25 seconds per day
- Duration : Approximately 70 hours
- Case : Stainless steel
- Case Size : Thickness: 13.15 mm
Diameter: 40.5 mm
Length: 47.6 mm
- Case Shape : Round
- Dial Colour : Blue
- Water Resistance : 20 bar
- Clasp : Three-fold clasp with secure lock, push button release with extender
- Glass Type : Curved Sapphire Crystal with Anti-reflective coating on the inner surface
- Functions : Stop second hand function
- Band Material : Stainless Steel (Super hard coating)
- Band Colour : Metal
- Other Specifications : 24 jewels
SPECIAL EDITION on the case back
Screw case back
Unidirectional rotating bezel
Three-fold clasp with secure lock
- Edition : Special edition
"Ships in 24 hours" (Only for selective products) basically means that your product will be shipped out or dispatched from our warehouse within 24 hours after placing the order. Once we receive order, we dispatch it out at the earliest, either on the same day or the next working day depending on when you’ve placed your order.
Our endeavour is to make the products reach you within 4 - 7 Business days for all major cities, from receipt of order and payment depending on the address for delivery.
Once products are delivered to you and accepted as accurate and as per the original order, there is no refund or replacement possible.
To know in detail about our policies, please click