Prospex King Sumo Grey Gradation Diver - SPB323J1
Inclusive of all taxes
- Calibre 6R35
- Automatic & manual winding
- Accuracy: -15/+25 seconds per day
- Stainless steel case (Super hard coating)
- Case Diameter: 45.0 mm
This watch shape is affectionately named Sumo by Seiko fans because of its size and shape and the 12 oclock marker its a substantially strong looking timepiece.
This latest design has been upgraded with new modern features, including a ceramic bezel and super hard coating on the case and bracelet for durability. A new 3 row bracelet has been specifically made for this model, while the clasp has also been upgraded. The dial features a fine pressed pattern dial with gradations of grey.
Prospex is a combination of the words Professional and Specifications. Seiko Prospex timepieces are designed to be practical, reliable and durable; to meet the high standards required in extreme environments for sports lovers and adventure seekers alike.
Since launching Japans first divers watch in 1965, Seikos innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- Gender : Men
- Movement : Mechanical
- Movement Type : Automatic with manual winding
- Calibre : 6R35
- Accuracy : -15/+25 seconds per day
- Duration : Approx 70 hours
- Case : Stainless steel (super hard coating)
- Case Size : Thickness: 13.35 mm
Diameter: 45 mm
Length: 52.57 mm
- Case Shape : Round
- Dial Colour : Grey
- Water Resistance : 20 bar
- Clasp : Three-fold clasp with secure lock
- Glass Type : Sapphire
- Band Material : Stainless Steel
- Band Colour : Metal
- Other Specifications : LumiBrite on hands, indices and bezel
Manufacturer Details:-Morioka Seiko Instruments Inc, 61-1, Itabashi, Shizukuishi-cho,Iwate-gun, Iwate 020-0596, Japan
Importer Details:- Seiko Watch India Pvt Ltd, 874, Temple Vista Ground Floor, Indiranagar 1st Stage, Bangalore 560 038